How old does the driver need to be?
Please refer to this web page for Idaho's law's and regulation's regarding drivers age.
How old do you need to be to rent equipment?
The renter needs to be 18 years old with a valid drivers license.
What trails can you ride in Idaho?
Idaho has a vast trail system, click on this link for Idaho's Trail Mapping system.
Where do we rent the equipment from?
Come to our shop, located at 250 North Main St., Bloomington, Idaho 83223
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 208-945-1249
Do you deliver? Yes! Please Contact Us for details.
What comes with my rental? All the proper safety gear for a fun filled day, as well as straps for hauling, some tools, and other items to make your day enjoyable. We also offer protective gear with all off road rentals.
Do I need a reservation? No, we welcome day of and last minute rentals! That being said, we do sell out. A reservation is highly recommended.
How does the deposit work? Must have 50% security deposit at the time of reservation to hold equipment. At the time of pick up you will be charged with a damage deposit ( $150.00 to $250.00 depending on equipment ) as well as the remaining balance of the rental equipment, once the equipment is returned damage free then the damage deposit will be returned in full. If damage is greater then the deposit then the renter will be responsible for full repair of the equipment or $1500.00 to meet deductible. We don’t want to keep your deposit! We just want our machines back in one piece.
• To sign our rental agreement, you must be 18 or older without any medical conditions that may interfere with your use of the Rental Equipment
• Additional operators must be 18 years of age to operate without any medical conditions that may interfere with your use of the Rental Equipment.
• Renters and operators must have their ID in possession at time of pick up and during rental period. A valid and current U.S. driver’s license is a must.
• Renter or operators shall not have any major driving violations on their driving record within past 10 years.
• Additional Operators - any additional operator listed under the insurance policy may pick up and sign for Rental Equipment on behalf of the Renter. They will be required to present their driver’s license to the owner at time of rental pick up for validation of identity.
• The Renter is responsible for all damages of each additional operator as though they were you under these terms.
• The Renter is responsible to show Additional Operators safe operations and care for Rental Equipment.
• Renter is responsible to ensure operators obey all local, state and federal laws during operation of Rental Equipment.
• If no additional operators were added to the insurance policy or rental agreement, then the Renter shall be the only authorized operator. He or She must follow and obey all local, state and federal laws during operation of Rental Equipment.
Cancellation and Return Policy
Bloominite Rentals Cancellation policy outlined below is there to protect both Company and Renters. Either party may cancel a reservation by the following:
Reservations canceled 7 days or more prior to the scheduled rental start time will receive a refund of all fees paid less a 5% service fee. All others will be charged full price.
Cancellations by Renters or Owners within 6 days of scheduled rental start time (local time) will be subject to fees or loss of all funds paid as described below.
Cancellations by Renter
If the Renter cancels the reservation after deposit, partial or full payment is made, the following will apply:
• Renter Cancellations within 6 days of the scheduled rental start time (local time) will lose all rental fees paid or pending. If a deposit was held it will be released or credited back to your credit card.
• Should the Owner cancel your reservation within 3 days (72 hours) of scheduled rental start time (local time) you may receive a credit toward future rentals or be provided another rental day.
• Should a cancellation within 4 days of scheduled rental start time (local time) meet Extenuating Circumstances please Contact Us.
Cancellations by Owner
If the Owner cancels the reservation after deposit, partial or full payment is made, the following will apply:
• Owner Cancellations within 3 days (72 hours) of scheduled rental start time will result in a full refund. Another rental date may be determined at the renter’s convenience
Bloominite Rentals can supersede the cancellation and refund policy for Owners or Renters if the following circumstances apply. The Renter will receive a full refund less a 5% service fee and the Owner will not receive payment.
• The Renter feels the Rental Equipment is unsafe.
• The Renter feels the Rental Equipment offered is not the Rental Equipment that was advertised or is in poor condition.
• The Renter feels the Owner has falsified material aspects of the Rental Listing.
• Any issues with delivery or mechanical operation that end the rental prematurely and determined to be due to negligence of the owner.
• Political Unrest or Natural Disaster
• Owner is unable to make Rental Equipment available due to damage from previous rental.
• Weather related safety issues in the event of snowstorms, thunderstorms, lightning, heavy rain, floods or heavy wind within eight (8) hours of the rental start time or within 50 miles of scheduled rental destination.
• Death of immediate family member or serious accident of family member.
Feel free to click on our "Rental Agreement" document below for further details on our policies.